The 'Funk, Wagnalls, & Castleman' collection is a one-of-a-kind Curio Collection, curated personally and featuring antique and vintage books, found treasures, and a framed print of my original photography. Begin (or add to) your own curiosity cabinet: rearrange the curios to your heart's content, keep them together, or set them about a to unify a space. Curio Collections are an instant way to infuse any desk top or bookshelf with suggestions of intrigue and unusual stories.
Pieces in this collection:
- One of my original anatomical photographs mounted in a shadowbox frame, printed with archival inks on premium paper. Print size is 8 x 7 inches.
- Handmade photo cube featuring an additional six of my skull photographs, finished with a hard coat to allow for frequent handling. Cube is solid wood, size 2.5" square.
- "Frank in the Woods" by Harry Castlemon. Published by A.L. Burt Company, c1918. Size 7.625 x 5.25 inches.
- "The New Funk & Wagnalls Encyclopedia: Vol 1" Published by Unicorn Publishers, 1950. Size 8.625 x 5.625 inches. (heavily illustrated)
- "Five Weeks: The Surge of Public Opinion on the Eve of the Great War" by Jonathan French Scott. Published by The John Day Company, 1927. Size 7 x 4 inches.
- Florida fighting conch seashell.
- Small clear glass carafe (would make a good bud vase)
- Toy Stegosaurus skeleton
- Lucky elephant figurine
- Tiny happy Buddha figurine
To compliment your Collection and create a personalized scene: see my galleries of Botancial and Anatomical images for larger archival photo prints.
Funk, Wagnalls, & Castlemon Curio Collection
While collections are packaged with great care so that they arrive to you safely, choosing Priority Mail is recommended to provide insurance for your package. Collections ship within 1-3 business days; actual delivery time to you depends on your destination and your chosen shipping method. If you order multiple items, I will always combine shipping and refund any extra funds to you.
Antique and vintage books, vintage records, and other vintage and found curios are intended as decorative items. They are likely to show the signs of their age, including spotting, discoloration, and general shelf wear. All record sleeves DO contain their original records (unless indicated).