The 'Voltaire, Beethoven, & Steinbeck' collection is a one-of-a-kind Curio Collection, curated personally and featuring antique and vintage books, found treasures, and a framed print of my original photography. Begin (or add to) your own curiosity cabinet: rearrange the curios to your heart's content, keep them together, or set them about a to unify a space. Curio Collections are an instant way to infuse any desk top or bookshelf with suggestions of intrigue and unusual stories.
Pieces in this collection:
- One of my original botanical photographs in a heavy matte silver frame, printed with archival inks on premium paper. Print size is 5 x 3.5 inches.
- 45 rpm: "Appassionata" by Ludwig van Beethoven, RCA Victor.
- "Good Night Sweet Prince: The Life and Times of John Barrymore" by Gene Fowler. Published by The Blackiston Company, 1944. Size 8.25 x 5.75 inches.
- "Democracy and Esther: Two Novels by Henry Adams." Published by Doubleday & Company, 1961. Size 7 x 4 inches.
- "Candide" by Voltaire. Published by Bantam Books, 1959. Size 7 x 4 inches.
- "The Pearl" by John Steinbeck. Published by Bantam Books, 1963. Size 7 x 4.25 inches.
- Mustard-yellow glass votive candle holder
- Bright orange glass stem vase
- Lucky elephant figurine
- Pair of large and small seashells
To compliment your Collection and create a personalized scene: see my galleries of Botancial and Anatomical images for larger archival photo prints.
Voltaire, Beethoven, & Steinbeck Curio Collection
While collections are packaged with great care so that they arrive to you safely, choosing Priority Mail is recommended to provide insurance for your package. Collections ship within 1-3 business days; actual delivery time to you depends on your destination and your chosen shipping method. If you order multiple items, I will always combine shipping and refund any extra funds to you.
Antique and vintage books, vintage records, and other vintage and found curios are intended as decorative items. They are likely to show the signs of their age, including spotting, discoloration, and general shelf wear. All record sleeves DO contain their original records (unless indicated).